The SAEINDIA Skill India Initiative (S2I2) has become a success in the SAEINDIA Collegiate Club Circles. This program aims to make the Pre-final and final year engineering students (Mechanical / Auto / Production / Aero) “Industry-ready”
This is a 24 days module taught entirely by Practicing Mobility Engineers and Subject Matter Experts. The 16 days interactive theory sessions open up a world of practical engineering aspects to the budding engineers. Industrial visits to leading engineering companies are part the 8 days industrial training.
The Industry expects engineers to have in-depth knowledge of technical skill sets in the automotive domain with the clear understanding of fundamental concepts, Unit conversions, Engineering drawing, Assembly and Manufacturing methods.
- S2I2 builds skills to apply the knowledge acquired.
- The Skill Development Pyramid (SDP) focuses on imparting key technical skills an engineer must possess before entering into an industry and is devised to progressively achieve the goal of skill acquisition
- Competency is the amalgam of Skill, Knowledge, and Ability imparted by S2I2 SDP.
- S2I2 aims to Improve the competency of the engineering graduates to meet mobility Industry requirements.
Benefits for the Young Engineers are
- SDP emphasizes hands-on-training for becoming Industry Professional.
- SDP has 16 modules handed by high caliber mobility practitioners
- S2I2 SDP is a novel approach to skill development for engineering students & graduates through a defined Skill path
- Certification by SAEINDIA will critically assess the skills acquired to become industry professionals.
Course Topic: -16 Days (9.30 to 5.00) Classroom Session & 8 Days Industry Visit
|Industry Design||Design of Gears, Shafts, Springs|
|Industry Mfg-1||Injection Moulding|
|CAD & Product Development||3D Printing|
|GD & T||GD & T|
|Industry Mfg. – 2||Plastics Engineering|
|Industry Mfg. – 3||Forging & Casting|
|Automotive Systems||Steering & Systems|
|Emission Compliance||Trends & Technologies for Emission Compliance|
|Basic Statistics||1. Top 5 parameters, (mean, Std dev/Variance, DPMO, CP, CPK|
|Problem Solving||TRIZ & Sheet Metal Forming|
|Industry Design -4||Motors and Hybrid|
|1D Simulation||1. MATLAB, Classical computation|
|2. 1D simulation for Product Design|
|Vehicle Diagnostics||Introduction to On-Board Diagnostics (OBD), Solve on OC/SC Problem|
|STYLING||Industry /Auto Design|
|Soft Skill||Analytical thinking, Data capturing, Analysing, Inferring & Presentation.|
Please find attached of brochure giving the details of the program.
Registration Fee: 10000/- ( Women Engineering-8000/-)
For registration please contact Mr. S. Ilangovan | Deputy Manager- CDS / Mobile: 8870471511.
If any clarification please revert with your comments and feel free