Job Title: Chief Finance Officer
Experience: 10-15 Years. Minimum three years as CFO or Head of Finance in an organization
Preferred: Work Experience in a similar society / member-driven association
Qualification: Chartered Accountant or equivalent
A member-driven, 24 years old professional society, SAEINDIA is actively looking for a strategic and forward-looking thinker as their Chief Financial Officer for immediate recruitment by the end of June 2020. The CFO will need to manage the cash flow and finances of SAEINDIA effectively. He/She will be ably supported by a four-member finance team, internal auditor, and a finance-mentor.
The core areas of focus for our CFO would be,
Budget Preparation, Maintenance of Accounts, MIS, Internal Audit, Fund management, Preparation of Annual Accounts, Effective Expenditure Control and Legal compliance
Job Description and Expected Skillsets:
Ensure the smooth running of all financial activities of SAEINDIA office and events, including being the financial conscience that ensures efficient utilization of available financial resources.
- Provide expert guidance and support to the DDG for financial operations and recommendations to the Managing Committee on ways to improve the financial health of SAEINDIA.
- Manage the activities of the Finance Team of SAEINDIA, guide the team in accomplishing the tasks. Establish metrics to ensure efficient operations.
- Prepare the budget for ALL activities of SAEINDIA in coordination with Boards / Forums / Committees for the various activities and the office.
- Analyze the budgets and overall financial health of SAEINDIA, prepare a five-year plan, including Risks & Opportunities – and present to the Managing Committee at least once a year
- Maintain the accounting systems for the SAEINDIA Office and ensure office finance activities are up to date; (On-time Salary disbursement, SLA for reimbursements)
- Present budget vs. actuals and variance to the Management Committee once a quarter, and recommend ways to improve operations.
- Complete Account Closure and prepare an audited balance sheet within 100 days of the closing of the fiscal year. Support the auditing process as required. Ensure all statutory compliances are met for SAEINDIA.
- Maintain a running list of observations from the internal auditor, take appropriate actions to close them and report them back to finance board
- Develop / strengthen procedures and systems, and an operating rhythm to enable smooth functioning of financial activities of SAEINDIA, including coordination with critical committees and events.
- Compliance with provisions of Tamil Nadu Societies Registration Act in all matters including Filing of Quarterly/Annual returns with the registrar of Societies and Filing of annual accounts
- Develop / strengthen procedures to track accounts payable and receivables regularly. Follow up with account receivables to ensure that SAEINDIA gets all the amounts promised from various sources.
Reporting Structure: This position reports to Dy. Director-General of SAEINDIA and functional reporting to Sr. VP and Chair, Finance Board of SAEINDIA.
All responses to: email@example.com
SAEINDIA is looking for a dynamic individual, with excellent communication skills, for the post of Manager – Marketing. The candidate will be responsible for the Advertisements for Conferences, PDP and Overall Event Management.
Preferred to Chennai, Knowledge of Hindi preferable. Min 5 years of experience.
CTC: Rs.5 lakhs with Variable Pay Scheme
Brief Job Description
Responsible for Marketing Activities in terms of all SAEINDIA Marketing, Event Management, Marketing of Sponsorships, Delegates, Exhibits, Advertisements for Conferences. This position is responsible for all events across our Engineering Education Board
Brief Roles & Responsibilities
Responsible for all Marketing Activities. Includes support to the Organizing Committees on Planning, Estimation, Co-ordination, Conducting, Budgets Vs Actuals, Planned Surplus, Overall Satisfaction of Customers & Stake Holders of all Programs.
Educational Qualification: Preferably B.E (Any)Graduate with an interest in Car, Bikes Automobiles.
Age limit – 25-35
Job opening @ SAEINDIA!!
SAEINDIA Northern Section is looking for a dynamic individual, with excellent communication skills, for the post of Deputy Manager.
The candidate will be responsible for the overall coordination and execution of SAEINDIA SUPRA, one of our marquee student events.
Work location – Gurgaon, Haryana
Event Website – http://suprasaeindia.org/
The ideal candidate should possess 4 to 5 years of experience in the automobile field. Experience in handling events and programmes will be an advantage.
Age limit – 27 to 30 Education Qualifications: Graduate or Postgraduate (Engineering graduates / SUPRA Alumni will be given preference)
Interested candidates are requested to send across their resume to the following mail id at the earliest – firstname.lastname@example.org