SAE World Congress Travel Grant
Two faculty advisors of SAEINDIA collegiate clubs have the possibility of being funded to travel to attend the SAE World congress at U.S every year.
The basic requirements are
1. Should have held office as registered faculty advisor of the collegiate club for four years and an SAEINDIA Member.
2. The faculty advisor’s research paper should be accepted for oral presentation in “SAE WORLD CONGRESS “in that Year
If more than two nomination are received in a year the selection will be done with the following criterion
a. Qualification of the applicant
b. Involvement in SAEINDIA activities at the College/University, Division/Section & National Level
The funding will cover
1. Economy class Air travel grant though the shortest route from the workplace of the applicant.
2. Lodging in the designated official hotel for 5 nights (max).
3. DA of 40 $ per day.
4. Local transport from Airport to place of stay and return can be claimed against submission of bills
The total grant is subjected to a ceiling of Rs 2 lakhs. One faculty advisor can avail this grant only once in his/her lifetime.
# The recipient of the grant will have to obtain the US visa all by him/herself.
# The total grant of (Rs 2 lakhs) is inclusive of Full Registration fee for the world congress.
For submission of research papers at SAE International World Congress, Please visit : www.sae.org
Chair, Engineering Education Board